Living in the Philippines with the Special Resident Retiree's Visa
What is an SRRV?
The Special Resident Retiree's Visa is a special non-immigrant resident visa that provides its holders with multiple-entry and indefinite stay status in The Philippines.
The SRRVisa entitles you to bring two dependents (spouse and/or children).
What are the benefits:
Travel and Residence
- Permanent residency and indefinite stay.
- Multiple-entry privileges.
- Exemption from Exit & Re-entry clearances from the Bureau of Immigration.
- Exemption from Bureau of Immigration Annual Registration Requirement.
- Exemption from Travel Tax if the Stay is less than one year from the last entry.
- Assistance in obtaining an Alien Employment Permit (AEP), Tax Identification Number (BIR),Driver's License (LTO), Tax exemption/Extension Certificate (DOF)
- Exemption from obtaining Special Study Permit or Student's visa!
- Tax-free importation of household effects worth US$ 7,000.00.
- Exemption from obtaining the Alien Registration Card (ACR)
- Tax Free remittance of Annuities and Pensions
- Any foreign national who is at least 35 years old, except those classified as restricted by the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs and the Bureau of Immigration can apply for the SRRVisa
- Former Filipino citizens
- Former foreign ambassadors to the Philippines
- Current and former staff members of international organizations including ADB who are least 50 years old
- Spouse: Marriage Contract
- Children: must be a legitimate or legally adopted child of the Principal retiree applicant, unmarried and below 21 years old.